Once we approve your plan, you can start using it. This means you can spend your NDIS funding on the supports set out in your plan.
We’ll send you a copy of your plan within 7 days after we approve it. You can also find your plan in the myplace participant portal .
If you have a nominee or child representative , they’ll get a copy of your plan too. If you want to, you can show your plan to another person or someone that works with you, like a health professional. This is entirely your decision.
Learn more about sharing your plan .
You can also ask us to share your plan with other people. We can only share your plan where you ask us to. Learn more about your privacy and information .
Your plan will include the information you gave us about you, your situation and your goals. It will also include supports to help you pursue your goals.
We may include funding in your plan for supports like:
- help with everyday tasks, such as personal care supports
- equipment and technology, such as assistive technology, hearing supports or orthotics
- home and living supports, such as Supported Independent Living, Specialist Disability Accommodation or home modifications
- disability-related health and therapy supports or behaviour supports
- social and community participation supports, such as social and recreation supports or work and study supports
This guideline explains how we help you use your plan, and what you can buy with your funding. For general information about how to use your plan and the myplace portal, check out our page on using your plan .