How you can use the guides?
Guides for understanding supports make it easier to find reliable information about different supports.
When you are thinking about which supports and services are best for you, we recommend you:
- collect information from different sources, including the guides
- think about the pros and cons of each support or service
- think about what is right for you
We have an easy read checklist you can use to record information you find about different supports, and record any questions you have.
Download the checklist in Easy Read format:
- Checklist for understanding supports Easy Read (PDF 3.1MB)
- Checklist for understanding supports Easy Read text only (DOCX 76KB)
Remember, we have provided information to help you understand different supports. This doesn’t mean the support or service will be included in your plan. The supports in your plan must meet NDIS funding criteria, including value for money.