Once you’re an NDIS participant, we will work with you to create your NDIS plan. You can find out more about how to become a participant in Applying to the NDIS .
Your NDIS plan sets out your goals and the supports that will help you pursue those goals. We create your plan based on your disability support needs. Your plan will be just for you. You can have as many goals as you want in your plan and they can be as long as you want.
Your plan will include information about:
- you and your living situation
- your goals, or things you want to work towards
- who supports you, for example your family, friends, community and other government services
- any NDIS supports we fund
- how you can use your NDIS funding
- who will manage your NDIS funding
- when we’ll review your plan.
This section is about how we make decisions when we create your plan. If you’d like general information about how planning works, check out Creating your plan .