Your supports will be divided into 3 different budgets:
- Core Supports – supports for everyday activities
- Capacity Building Supports – supports to help you build your skills and increase your independence
- Capital Supports – supports such as assistive technology, vehicle modifications, home modifications and Specialist Disability Accommodation.
Each budget is divided into a number of support categories. Support categories have more detail about what supports you can buy with your funding. When your funding is flexible, you can usually choose what supports you buy within the descriptions for each support category .
Your Core Supports budget is the most flexible. You can usually use your funding across all the support categories except transport in the Core budget if:
- we described the supports as flexible
- you have the same plan management options for your Core Supports.
Learn more about the support budgets and support categories in your plan