What happens once you have dysphagia supports in your plan?

Once you have dysphagia support funding in your plan you can use it to get the disability-related dysphagia supports you need.

Your local area coordinator, early childhood partner or planner will describe how you can use the funding in your plan comments. The comments will be next to the funding budget in your plan.

If you need help to use the funding, talk to your local area coordinator or your support coordinator or us.

Learn more in Our Guideline - Your plan or the general Using your plan webpage .

You can also go to What happens once you have Disability-related health support funding in your plan?

This page current as of
20 June 2022
Indicates required field
Was this page useful?
Why not?